Hello!

Sign In or Register to be able to read everything! Graphic Balloon is a community designed to provide a meeting point for the creative minds. Join. Help. Discuss. Inspire. :)

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Signature] [SoM] Balloon signatures

Rate the design (1 poor - 5 perfect)

10spetter10Collection - [Signature] [SoM] Balloon signatures Left0%10spetter10Collection - [Signature] [SoM] Balloon signatures Tight 0% [ 0 ]
10spetter10Collection - [Signature] [SoM] Balloon signatures Left0%10spetter10Collection - [Signature] [SoM] Balloon signatures Tight 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

Message (Page 1 of 1)

10spetter10

10spetter10

Technician
Technician

Posted Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:16 pm

LIKED

Hi,

I have made two signatures with balloons, I'm thinking of using one of them as my competition entry.

10spetter10Collection - [Signature] [SoM] Balloon signatures Mq1Zep3

source files:

10spetter10Collection - [Signature] [SoM] Balloon signatures KguxoQy

source files:

#criticspls

I'll choose the first one for the Signature of the Month contest.

#som #signatureofthemonth #signature #10spetter10Art #10spetter10Collection #10spetter10Gallery #signature

Last edited by 10spetter10 on Fri Mar 25, 2016 6:33 am; edited 1 time in total

DustyBones

DustyBones

Happy Camper

Posted Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:28 pm

Nice job!
I like the second one the best, I like the steampunk flavor of it..

http://raps-graphics.forumotion.com/

Mimóza

Mimóza

Graphician
Graphician

Posted Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:35 am

You are so not a student. Very Happy I cannot give critics to something that is perfect. Smile 

You have a very good taste. I like the images you worked with. I appreciate you added the source files, I love to see what was the starting point of a design. 

Both of your designs are clean, you rendered the images perfectly. The focus is on the balloon theme, nothing else steals the attention. I like that you focused on the theme and made it dominate your design.
The colors are very pleasant and harmonic. Going for desaturated shades was a great move, they made your design sophisticated.

You played very nicely with the text and fonts, using different sizes and colors was a great idea.

Overally, a nice, motivational signature you have there. Smile

I love the shadow added on your second signature. The clipart clouds look neat with the additional texture.
Maybe I'd add some text to the right side of the image as it feels rather empty and it would equal the balance.

The thin bordering/ framing was a nice touch in both designs. These little extras make a design unique.

Overally, everything works well together, I would not really change anything. Smile

For me, the first one looks more signature-like, it feels more finished and put together.

Great job, thanks for sharing! Smile

#thanksforusingthehashtag

https://www.deviantart.com/dianagyms/gallery/all

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum