Hello!

Sign In or Register to be able to read everything! Graphic Balloon is a community designed to provide a meeting point for the creative minds. Join. Help. Discuss. Inspire. :)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Color My Agenda Store and Community

Message (Page 1 of 1)

digiscrapcafe

digiscrapcafe

The Quiet Type

Posted Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:09 pm

Hi everyone,

I wanted to give you the run down on my shops and projects. Lots has changed since 2016!

My newest store opened at the beginning of this year

COLOR MY AGENDA

About CMA

Planners, journals, calendars, and coloring books to keep your daily life fun and organised. You will also find printable coloring books, journals, planners & more in PDF format for you to print & enjoy as well as PLR and commercial use products to rebrand or to use to create your own products.

The products are unique and artistic and there is something for everyone. Planners and lists can be simple and basic, or artistic and fun. Informative posts and ebooks to help you with your daily life, affirmations, and positive goals.

You will also find coloring books and junk journal kits for those of you who like to create traditional memory books and scrapbooks, as well as your own personal art and junk journals. Check the site menus for links to other stores and markets like Creative Fabrica and Etsy.

THE BLOGS 

I have several blogs attached to the CMA website and proects. I write articles on each of them based on the work from home and DIY and DFY niches. 

The store blog: Shop News 
New updates for the store, and new products that are released go automatically to subscribers of this blog. 

The WP .com article blog: MyDailyAgenda 
I write articles about business tips, seo, and other subjects that can help folks with home or online business. I also announce resources, and giveaways on this blog.

The Podcast, Video, and DIY Crafts blog: DailyLifeAGenda
A newer blog based in the cloud, where I will be writing more DIY and hosting videos, and podcasts.

COLOR MY AGENDA UNIVERSITY
I started a new forum this summer, and finally found the time to actually build it recently. It is being moved from a project originally started a few years back on another forum, and I just recently have moved and rebuilt the project here to match up with what I am doing at the Color My Agenda website and store.

This forum is a community for leaching, teaching, and sharing knowledge than can help you and others with the resources they need to start their own home businesses, or using the skills, hobbies and talents they already have to build a home business and income.

I just opened the doors earlier this week, as a pre launch, and have invited anyone interested in joining and becoming a founder a $10 coupon to my CMA store, a new Planner they can resell in their own stores or keep, and access to all the current and new free downloads of graphics, software, ebooks, courses, and plr products that exist now, and will in the future.

This invitation is for a free membership. There will be a paid membership soon, but the community will always be free, and have access to many usable, and valuable products for free.

If you are someone who loves to teach others, or simply want to learn and share, please join.
If you are an infuencer, or are string to be in your business, then I don't have to tell you of the value of using forumotion based forums to push your message and your voice! If you have a course you would like to sell, but don't have a platform, I can help you there also. 

JOIN HERE and be sure to go through the 2 step process to get your Coupon and you Planner, and be able to see those and other hidden forums. 

1: Validate your email from your providers mailbox.

2: Log in, and follow the directions to fully activate your account. You will find those directions in your new Forum mailbox.

and unofficial step 
3: share, post comment, ask questions, make suggestions, and make yourself at home.

So much more to tell, but I'll save it for updates. 
Hope to see new faces.

Angela

https://colormyagenda.com

digiscrapcafe

digiscrapcafe

The Quiet Type

Posted Thu Jan 19, 2023 5:21 am

LIKED

well, here it is 2023, a lot has changed from what was writen above, and a lot has not.

Since I dont have the ability to edit the post, I wll say the wp link is no longer, way too expensive for basically nothing, so I expired the domain. However DailyLifAgenda is still there, and going strong.

Also closed the Etsy shops, and will not longet work with them unless they stop ripping sellers off and forcing a pay processer with a bad rep and 5 law suits on sellers.

My store, Color My Agenda, will be 3 years old end of February YAY!!

Come visit!

https://colormyagenda.com

Mimóza

Mimóza

Graphician
Graphician

Posted Sun Feb 12, 2023 7:33 pm

Hi, 
So glad you're still around! 😊 Keep being creative!~~

https://www.deviantart.com/dianagyms/gallery/all

mihai

mihai