Hello!

Sign In or Register to be able to read everything! Graphic Balloon is a community designed to provide a meeting point for the creative minds. Join. Help. Discuss. Inspire. :)

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Cover] Arthas - Facebook Cover

Rate the designa (1 poor - 5 perfect)

criticspls - [Cover] Arthas - Facebook Cover Left0%criticspls - [Cover] Arthas - Facebook Cover Tight 0% [ 0 ]
criticspls - [Cover] Arthas - Facebook Cover Left0%criticspls - [Cover] Arthas - Facebook Cover Tight 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Anonymous

Posted Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:13 pm

It's unfinished, got bored and I don't think I will continue doing it. I want to improve by your opinions so #ratepls #criticspls

criticspls - [Cover] Arthas - Facebook Cover 2zlVExz

#TerranArt #TerranCollection #TerranGallery #cover #facebook #banner

10spetter10

10spetter10

Technician
Technician

Posted Fri Mar 18, 2016 3:58 pm

LIKED

I really like what I'm seeing now. The knight is really cool and you did a great job with the sword and armour highlights. My guess is, that in the blue part on the left some text will be inserted? This will fill up the emptiness so that would be oke too.

Right now the knight seems to be mashed between the edge and the blue surface. I would try to give him a bit more space from the side.

I would love to see the final result, I think it will be really great. criticspls - [Cover] Arthas - Facebook Cover 1f603

Anonymous

Posted Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:04 pm

Thank you so much 10spetter10! criticspls - [Cover] Arthas - Facebook Cover 1f603

Yes, the blue part is where you put some text. I too want to see the final result, hope I got some time for it. Very Happy

Mimóza

Mimóza

Graphician
Graphician

Posted Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:08 am

LIKED

It looks perfect to me. Smile 
Great job, thanks for sharing! Very Happy

https://www.deviantart.com/dianagyms/gallery/all

skouliki

skouliki

Montana
GB master

Montana GB master

Posted Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:27 am

LIKED

like it !!

http://iconskouliki.forumgreek.com

Anonymous

Posted Sat Mar 19, 2016 9:15 am

Thanks @Mimóza and @skouliki! Your opinions are the best!   criticspls - [Cover] Arthas - Facebook Cover 1f600

Antpe

Antpe

The Quiet Type

Posted Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:10 am

Nice design

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum