Hello!

Sign In or Register to be able to read everything! Graphic Balloon is a community designed to provide a meeting point for the creative minds. Join. Help. Discuss. Inspire. :)

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Banner] [7sin] spetter wrath/pride

Rate the design (1 poor - 5 perfect)

10spetter10Collection - [Banner] [7sin] spetter wrath/pride Left0%10spetter10Collection - [Banner] [7sin] spetter wrath/pride Tight 0% [ 0 ]
10spetter10Collection - [Banner] [7sin] spetter wrath/pride Left0%10spetter10Collection - [Banner] [7sin] spetter wrath/pride Tight 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

Message (Page 1 of 1)

10spetter10

10spetter10

Technician
Technician

Posted Mon May 09, 2016 7:18 pm

LIKED

It has been a long time since I tried working with c4ds (and I was never really good with it) so any remarks/tips are welcome.

10spetter10Collection - [Banner] [7sin] spetter wrath/pride Bmd9TeY

I intended to go for pride. I taught immediate at Icarus, then I read the wiki page and saw the story of Lucifer, so yeah an angle/wing-man. When I was almost done I had to go eat and when I came back I didn't see pride but more wrath.

#7sin #10spetter10Art #10spetter10Collection #10spetter10Gallery #banner

skouliki

skouliki

Montana
GB master

Montana GB master

Posted Mon May 09, 2016 8:47 pm

LIKED

Thats very nice i like the story i also like the black white !

http://iconskouliki.forumgreek.com

Mimóza

Mimóza

Graphician
Graphician

Posted Tue May 10, 2016 1:34 pm

LIKED

That looks pretty impressive! Very Happy
You're right, it looks more like wrath to me too. I like the guy you chose to represent the sin, he looks expressive. I also like the ruins and the overcast. Those dark clouds foreshadow some bad things to come. 10spetter10Collection - [Banner] [7sin] spetter wrath/pride BGTTteXd5rL3V+YGFLNbcIJdZfRYLiWk7YgmA4cUv8ORfbdp5ge0HPV8oVeS0YEGfgPPv4AAAAASUVORK5CYII=
I think it was a good idea to add light trails, they make it look pretty dynamic, add some motion.

Only thing is that, if I think of wrath some intense colors came to my mind. I associate it with reddish shades, not sure about you, guys. Very Happy So if I were you I'd add some colors to it, to make it more lively. Now it looks like a flash of the past.

Just like skouliki, I also enjoyed reading the insight of the creation process. Thanks for sharing it. Very Happy 

Nice job, good luck! Smile

https://www.deviantart.com/dianagyms/gallery/all

Poser

Poser

Happy Camper

Posted Wed May 11, 2016 12:40 am

LIKED

Cool! And Icarus is one good choice to model pride. But just like what Mimoza said, I would also go for intense colors since it is some kind of a strong sin (wow! what a word I used there).

But given with the character you portrayed for the sin, I would have also imagined a flying Icarus. Laughing, looking extremely proud (hence the sin, pride).

But to top that, I'd say it is an intelligent decision to choose Icarus as a character for pride. (I envy your editing skills)

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum