Hello!

Sign In or Register to be able to read everything! Graphic Balloon is a community designed to provide a meeting point for the creative minds. Join. Help. Discuss. Inspire. :)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Forum Promotion - Promote Your Forum!

Message (Page 1 of 2)

Enigma

Enigma

The Quiet Type

Posted Wed May 25, 2016 3:00 am

LIKED

Currently the forum is unfinished but we are still looking for staff before we open it. Even if you would wish not to join the staff you are free to join and watch the forum change as well as talk in a few open topics.

Graphic Balloon's founder, Mimóza, is also an administrator on Forum Promotion.

We are looking for staff, here are the available jobs:
- 1 Reviewer
- 2 Packagers
- 1 Manager
- 2 Graphic Designers

If you are interested in joining the team please private message Genesis at www.forumpromotion.forumotion.com

The forum will likely be open in a week or around that time so if you would like to advertise your forum and check out our variety of services, feel free when we announce the official opening of the forum!

Link: www.forumpromotion.forumotion.com

Anonymous

Posted Thu May 26, 2016 1:48 am

The theme's a bit off, but good enuf, good luck with your forum! Forum Promotion - Promote Your Forum! 1f601

Enigma

Enigma

The Quiet Type

Posted Thu May 26, 2016 6:58 am

The theme is no where near complete that's why. We are still editing it all and almost all the images will be replaced soon. Smile And thank you Smile

Mimóza

Mimóza

Graphician
Graphician

Posted Thu May 26, 2016 1:59 pm

Good luck! I hope it will grow quickly!  Forum Promotion - Promote Your Forum! 1795257146

https://www.deviantart.com/dianagyms/gallery/all

skouliki

skouliki

Montana
GB master

Montana GB master

Posted Thu May 26, 2016 7:51 pm

good luck  cheers

http://iconskouliki.forumgreek.com

Enigma

Enigma

The Quiet Type

Posted Fri May 27, 2016 6:32 am

Thank you both lol

We are still looking for:
1 Reviewer
2 Packagers
1-2 Graphic Designers
1 Manager

If you are interesting please PM me at www.forumpromotion.forumotion.com

We are changing the colors currently so the forum may look a little off.

Hello all,

I am starting up a promotion forum with the help of several people and we are currently unsure about what to name it and what to have as a URL.

I was wondering if you could spend a little of your time and just suggest some possible names that you may think are fitting and unique, for example, Graphic Balloon.

If we do choose your idea and you choose to join the forum we will award you:
+20 coins and 1 FREE Complex Review OR Gold Package!

Mimóza

Mimóza

Graphician
Graphician

Posted Fri May 27, 2016 7:24 am

LIKED

Enigma wrote:
I was wondering if you could spend a little of your time and just suggest some possible names that you may think are fitting and unique, for example, Graphic Balloon.
Aw! 

PromoStudio
Promocean - you could use a motto like your site is big like the ocean or something. xD
PromoMoon - a motto could be something like your site will always be there like the moon, and "shine", lead...
Promove - promo, move, pro. Your motto could go into something like the visitor/ member did the right move choosing your site. S/he can promote there, the word pro is added as well, indicating your site is professional?

Or just pick an object an put it next to the word Promo. Very Happy Promonkey - you could use monkey emoticons and add a monkey here and there helping the visior. Or Promo House, Promo Village, Promo City, Promo Forest, Pocket Promo.  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Enigma

Enigma

The Quiet Type

Posted Sat May 28, 2016 12:33 am

LIKED

Forum name is changed to Forum Promocean!

Link: www.forumpromocean.forumotion.com

We plan on changing it to www.forumpromocean.net in the future.

Thank you a ton @Mimóza!!

Anonymous

Posted Sat May 28, 2016 9:01 am

Awesome idea @Mimoza! And nice choice enigma Forum Promotion - Promote Your Forum! 1f62c

Enigma

Enigma

The Quiet Type

Posted Sun May 29, 2016 6:39 am

Current available jobs:
2 Reviewers
2-3 Packagers
2 Graphic Designers

If you are interested please PM me at www.forumpromocean.forumotion.com

Elementar and mpelmmc join the Manager team.

Mimóza

Mimóza

Graphician
Graphician

Posted Mon May 30, 2016 7:22 pm

How can you so succesfully find staff members?  Forum Promotion - Promote Your Forum! 2409188827

Enigma

Enigma

The Quiet Type

Posted Mon May 30, 2016 10:17 pm

LIKED

I PM people I think would be great lol.

Also, I promote the forum on a few websites and have a job recruitment topic, try starting a job recruitment topic in some big promotion forums and update it daily. Same as the promotion topic.

I'd like to welcome Finn to the Manager group and DemonWreckage to the grahic designer group as well!

Mimóza

Mimóza

Graphician
Graphician

Posted Tue May 31, 2016 11:26 am

Ah, I see, thanks for your answer! Forum Promotion - Promote Your Forum! 1f601
I'm the type of person who rather wait for applicants than reaching out for people.

Tried some promotion sites, that's how we got our lovely Malcolm, but no other people wanted to be staff here. Forum Promotion - Promote Your Forum! 1f605 

Sorry for going off-topic. Forum Promotion - Promote Your Forum! 1f601

Enigma

Enigma

The Quiet Type

Posted Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:17 am

Forum Promocean - A Forum for YOU and YOUR forum!

We will be officially open TOMORROW!

Promote your forum now! If you are one of the first 10 people to send your promotion topic in the Promotion Directory you will have 1 Free Simple Review Ticket and 1 Free Bronze Package Ticket! If you are between top 11 and 20 you will recieve 1 Free Bronse Package Ticket! So hurry and send your topic.

NOTE: You must use your ticket before next Friday!

Written by: Genesis

Enigma

Enigma

The Quiet Type

Posted Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:39 pm

Enigma wrote:
Forum Promocean - A Forum for YOU and YOUR forum!

Note: This contest is not related to the sneak peek that was just given, that is for another upcomming event. Although, there may be a prize(s) linked to the update that the sneak peeks were for.

Event Detail

This event will be based off of you and your performance! There will be three places, first place (best prize), second place, and third base. Every member can participate in the contest, even staff, but only if they meet the requirements (see below).

Members performance will be based off of how active they are in promoting THEIR OWN forum, having appealing updates in their topics from in the Promotion Directory and/or Forum Updates, being active around Forum Promocean, and being a "valued contributor" to the community.

Requirements

• You must have at least 10 posts
  • You must have a Promotion topic in Promotion Directory
  • You must have an avatar besides to default Forum Promocean avatar

NOTE: To enter, it will cost you 10 Coins!

Prizes

First Place: 300 Coins + Valued Contributor Rank + ONE Complex Review + ONE Platinum Package + Affiliate + Medal + Unknown Item
Second Place: 200 Coins + ONE Complex Review + ONE Gold Package + Medal + Unknown Item
Third Place: 100 Coins + ONE Free Simple Review + ONE Silver Package

Additional Information

This event will begin on June 14, 2016 and this event will last until July 1, 2016! Members that have been placed in either third, second, or first place will receive their prizes on July 1, 2016.

If you would like to enter, please send the form completed on Forum Promocean:
Code:
[b]Promotion Topic Link:[/b] Topic link here
[b]Forum Link:[/b] Forum link here
[b]Forum Name:[/b] Forum name here
[b]Coins to Deduct:[/b] 10 Coins

Written by: Genesis

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 2)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum: