Hello!

Sign In or Register to be able to read everything! Graphic Balloon is a community designed to provide a meeting point for the creative minds. Join. Help. Discuss. Inspire. :)

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Banner] Naruto Gaiden Forum Ads

Rate the design (1 poor - 5 perfect)

[Banner] Naruto Gaiden Forum Ads Left0%[Banner] Naruto Gaiden Forum Ads Tight 0% [ 0 ]
[Banner] Naruto Gaiden Forum Ads Left0%[Banner] Naruto Gaiden Forum Ads Tight 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Tsunami

Tsunami

The Quiet Type

Posted Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:10 am

LIKED

These are some ads I made for a forum. I'm currently trying to increase my level to better heights with graphics though because I feel stuck with my current set of skills. I usually look at the artworks of others on forumotions, and now here. Anyway, constructive criticism please.  [Banner] Naruto Gaiden Forum Ads 1f601

[Banner] Naruto Gaiden Forum Ads JNyaUtT
[Banner] Naruto Gaiden Forum Ads Tu20qGj
#TsunamiArt #TsunamiCollection #TsunamiGallery #naruto #poster #ad #flyer #yellow

Mimóza

Mimóza

Graphician
Graphician

Posted Sat Feb 27, 2016 11:14 am

LIKED

Very nice ads you have there, @Tsunami! Smile
I like the compactness, you kept the cartoonish style and it looks very nice. Maybe I'd lower the contrast a bit, but we could say it suits your Naruto theme.
You are good already, the text is readable, and added some cool effects. Very Happy

My only concern is about the resizing of the images. Don't forget the golden rule, never ever stretch images. Smile 

For example look at the little guy eating:
[Banner] Naruto Gaiden Forum Ads Tu20qGj%201 [Banner] Naruto Gaiden Forum Ads Col

You wouldn't stretch real life photos either, since they look funny this way. Smile
[Banner] Naruto Gaiden Forum Ads Pb[Banner] Naruto Gaiden Forum Ads Pbfuni

Thanks for sharing! Very Happy

https://www.deviantart.com/dianagyms/gallery/all

hamesashek

hamesashek

The Quiet Type

Posted Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:01 pm

Thank you

Sponsored content

Posted

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum: