Hello!

Sign In or Register to be able to read everything! Graphic Balloon is a community designed to provide a meeting point for the creative minds. Join. Help. Discuss. Inspire. :)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Crowdfunding: What are your thoughts on it?

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Reaper

Reaper

Happy Camper

Posted Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:39 pm

LIKED

Crowdfunding is a thing where you can go on a site such as Lickstarter, Indiegogo, or Patreon to raise money to either make a product or item. Some people have become selfish with it, however, and have made crowdfunds to hopefully convince people to give them personal items, such as games and computers. Some people just make idiotic projects and hope people donate. There was one guy who literally raised hundreds - thousands ( I forget ) to put rocks in a bag and ship it to you. And I mean Rocks from the ground, not special rocks. What are your opinions on this?

Mimóza

Mimóza

Graphician
Graphician

Posted Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:53 pm

I think if it used for a good cause it's extremely helpful. 
In Hungary it's not so widespread yet, people are too poor here to help the others raise money for something silly or not so silly. Very Happy Anyway, if I had a great idea that would could grow into a successful business, but I'd be lack of money to start the project I'd try to use this method too, but using it to fulfill your crazy personal desires is kind of silly. If someone is willing to give money to someone for some rocks or dirty socks I don't mind, it's their money and their responsibility afterall. I just find it sad people like to support dumb things in our todays world. There are so many other places where that money could go... Evil or Very Mad

https://www.deviantart.com/dianagyms/gallery/all

Message (Page 1 of 1)

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum